George W. Yarnevich, Shareholder Attorney
George W. Yarnevich was born in Kansas City in 1946. He received his preparatory and legal degrees at the University of Kansas, and joined Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich & Williamson upon graduation.
George has been very active in civic and charitable organizations in Salina and has served as president of Salina Regional Health Foundation, the Salina YMCA, United Way of Salina; Salina Presbyterian Manor Foundation; Salina Country Club; Sunflower Adult Care Center.
He has also served on the Board of Directors for Saint John's Hospital; Saint Mary's School Board; Smoot Charitable Foundation; Verla Jocelyn Charitable Foundation and the Salina Family YMCA Foundation.
George's practice emphasizes estate planning, probate, and business law. He has effective represented thousands of clients in matters spanning from trusts, estates, and businesses for the last forty years.
- BA Degree,Political Science- University of Kansas- 1968
- Juris Doctor- University of Kansas- 1972
- Masters of Business Administration- University of Kansas- 1972
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma for academic excellence
- Admitted to Bar, 1972, Kansas
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court